Oklahoma Cross Stitch Pattern, State of Oklahoma Cross Stitch Pattern, Map USA Cross Stitch Pattern, Download Map Pattern #mp049
This instruction is for the main color number 310 (Black).
You can use different color for main one.
For example, the number 801 (Mink brown) or number 3722 (Rosebush pink) or number 676 (Savannah gold) as in the image.
You can also use your own different color for your interior.
DMC colors: 15
Fabric: Aida 14 count
Size: 108 х 147 stitches
Aida 14 Count: 7.7 x 10.5 inches (19.6 x 26.7 cm)
Aida 16 Count: 6.8 x 9.2 inches (17.1 x 23.3 cm)
Aida 18 Count: 6 x 8.2 inches (15.2 x 20.8 cm)
With your purchase you will receive 3 PDF:
• PDF pattern with colored symbols
• PDF pattern with black and white symbols
• PDF pattern with colored symbols for tablet (A4 format).
PDF files includes:
• pattern in color symbols
• pattern in black and white symbol
• legend for DMC thread colors
• list of calculated thread length for pattern.
This pattern is compatible with Pattern Keeper app.
This is a digital purchase and no physical product will be mailed.
All my patterns are not for commercial using.
Resale of my patterns is prohibited.
Patterns are for personal use only.